Challenge Coins are a tradition that started during WW 1. The first coins were issued to battalions as symbols of camaraderie and unity, and have been prized by Veteran’s ever since. Over time the “challenge” came when the service member having a coin to show proof of membership in a campaign, battle group or event. Challenge Coins are often traded between service members and are a great source of pride.
Challenge Coins are a wonderful tradition to honor those who have served in the US Military. We hope that you will find the Challenge Coin here that best represent you or your loved one's service!
▪ Diameter: 1.6 inch / 40 mm
▪ Thin: 0.12 inch / 3 mm
▪ Weight: 1 ounce / 30g
▪ Raw Material: Alloy with 24 karat gold-plated on the surface. Other color planes, Paint and color pigment
▪ Color: Gold & Color
▪ Packing: Transparent plastic box
▪ Is_Customized: Yes
▪ 1-Pack Challenge Coin with transparent plastic box
▪ Due to the angle of shooting and the cause of the light,the color may be a difference
▪ Ensure safe storage; keep away from the baby, or avoid eating, causing harm to infants & children
THE USA Army 4th Infantry Division Challenge Coin Badge - B07B7QRSCD